What We Do
We are an all-volunteer organization, responding to individuals and families in need to help with short-term emergency financial assistance. We meet with households in their homes on a confidential basis and respond quickly with a range of solutions. We additionally collaborate with other community resources as needed.
How You Can Help
We are flexible. Volunteers choose how much time they can commit to the Society of St. Vincent de Paul and the types of activities that best leverage their talents and interests. If you are willing to help, there is a place for you at the Society of St. Vincent de Paul.
Typical Volunteer Activities
- Visiting families who have requested help
- Helping individuals with transportation
- Facilitating moving services
- Planning, packing and delivering Holiday meals
- Managing and tracking food card distribution
- Writing letters, fliers, posters, web posts, and assisting with graphic design
- Working with community resources as needed
If you are interested and want to either join or hear more, please use this form to contact us. Fields marked with a red asterisk are required.